Wednesday, June 8, 2011

3 Years Old!

I know it sounds cliche but how can my baby be 3 years old already?!? I remember the day he was born and all the pain and nervousness I felt...I was overwhelmed with the responsibility before me and now I am overwhelmed with love and adoration for my son who has taught me so much. He has brought such joy into my world and it never ceases to amaze me that love like this can exist. Milo, you are so inquisitive, nurturing, creative, kind and funny...you make me laugh everyday! You love to care for kids smaller than you and you speak in the sweetest, loving voice which makes me SO excited to see you as a big brother. You are going to be such an amazing teacher and friend to your brother.
I feel so blessed that God chose me to be your mom and I also feel blessed that you are the person you are, my precious Milo Jude.
Excited for the Blueberry Ice Cream pie Mama made!


Milo's Birthday Party
Opening his new grill from Puppy and Grammy...he was thrilled!

Construction Zone party!


While opening presents he wanted to read the books he just opened, that kids has his priorities straight!

Decorating his cake was so fun this year!






2 comments:

Little's said...

Happy Birthday Milo Jude! what a sweet letter!!! Milo is such an amazing little boy with an exceptional mom and dad!

Anonymous said...

LOVE!
~amanda